- Slurry Pump
- NZJA Heavy Slurry Pump
- NZJL Light Slurry Pump
- NZJF Foam Slurry Pump
- NZJV Vertical Double Suction Slurry Pump
- NZJH Centrifugal Slurry Pump
- Grinding Mill Spare Parts
- Mill Rubber Liners
- Rubber Discharge End
- Rubber End Plate
- Mill Rubber Panel
- Feeding Inlet Rubber Liner
- Rubber Pulp Lifters
- Composite Mill Liners
- Composite Lifter Bars
- Composite Mill Trunnion Liner
- Rubber Trommel Screen
- Reverse Spiral Trommel Screen
- Cylindrical Trommel Screen
- Quality Classification Trommel Screen
- Rubber Conical Trommel Screen
- Vibrating Screen Panels
- Rubber Sieve Panel
- Composite Pipe for Mine
- Mining Rubber Hose
- Steel and Rubber Composite Pipe
- Flotation Machine Spare Parts
- Flotation Machine Rotors and Stators
NZJH Centrifugal Slurry Pump
NZJH centrifugal slurry pump is widely used to transport corrosive/abrasive and high concentration slurry in many industries, like mining, sand and lead. Various other industries include electric utilities, copper, oil shale, agriculture, etc. This rubber lined sludge pump adopts wear-resisting rubber to reduce abrasion and corrosion. The rubber also has small density and can absorb noise and vibration. Thus, centrifugal slurry pump is effective and popular both at home and abroad.
1) Centrifugal slurry pump is characterized by wide applications, high efficiency, easy maintenance and high performance cost ratio.
2) Wetted parts are anti-abrasive, thus they can be used for a long time. In addition, they are made of different materials, suitable for different working conditions.
3) Rubber lined sludge pump uses multistage tandem technology which makes it suitable for long distance transportation.
1) The whole working process of centrifugal slurry pump is under strict supervision by operators and inspectors.
2) The rubber front plate has a service life of 205 days and the rubber impeller is 120 days. While metal ones can only be used for 60 days.
The company is able to design mining machinery and develop new products. Besides, the company gains technological supports from national famous design and research institutes to manufacture centrifugal slurry pump.
1) EDEM discrete finite element analysis software.
2) Analyzing the movement of solid particles in rubber lined sludge pump cavity.
3) Enlarged flow section design and optimized components structure design.
4) Reducing internal flow velocity of centrifugal slurry pump.
5) Uniform cross section flow design to assure an even abrasion.
6) Abrasion reducing design to decrease the wear and tear of impeller, cover plate and guard plate.
The company offers centrifugal slurry pump selecting service.
Customer Services of Centrifugal Slurry Pump
Parameters of Centrifugal Slurry Pump.pdf
Operation and Precaution
1. Centrifugal slurry pump and auxiliary devices should be installed, operated and maintained according to security measure.
2. The exact model of rubber lined slurry pump should be selected basing on the minerals and slurry.
As long as installation is right, centrifugal slurry pump can be reliable.
1. Check and repair shaft seal.
3. Make adjustment of impeller.
4. Change quick-wear parts.
5. Assure that bearing is lubricated.
6. Maintain and clean spare rubber lined sludge pumps.
Packaging and Shipping
1. Centrifugal slurry pump should be packaged in iron cases.
2. Ocean shipping and land transportation are both available.
Payment and Delivery Time
1. L/C and T/T are accepted.
2. Rubber lined slurry pump should be delivered within 30 to 60 days after the receipt of down payment.
On-site installation and maintenance services can not be offered unless the purchase orders of centrifugal slurry pumps reach a certain amount.
- NZJA Heavy Slurry Pump Heavy slurry pump is used to transport slurries of corrosive or high hardness solid particles for many industries. The performance of horizontal mine slurry pump reaches world-class level. It can uphold a flow of 15,000 m3. Its shaft seal adopts packing seal or vice impeller seal. Heavy slurry pump is widely applied in mining, electricity, metallurgy, and coal industries...