- Slurry Pump
- NZJA Heavy Slurry Pump
- NZJL Light Slurry Pump
- NZJF Foam Slurry Pump
- NZJV Vertical Double Suction Slurry Pump
- NZJH Centrifugal Slurry Pump
- Grinding Mill Spare Parts
- Mill Rubber Liners
- Rubber Discharge End
- Rubber End Plate
- Mill Rubber Panel
- Feeding Inlet Rubber Liner
- Rubber Pulp Lifters
- Composite Mill Liners
- Composite Lifter Bars
- Composite Mill Trunnion Liner
- Rubber Trommel Screen
- Reverse Spiral Trommel Screen
- Cylindrical Trommel Screen
- Quality Classification Trommel Screen
- Rubber Conical Trommel Screen
- Vibrating Screen Panels
- Rubber Sieve Panel
- Composite Pipe for Mine
- Mining Rubber Hose
- Steel and Rubber Composite Pipe
- Flotation Machine Spare Parts
- Flotation Machine Rotors and Stators
NZJF Foam Slurry Pump
NZJF foam slurry pump is mainly employed to transport foam slurry. During this process, it can partly remove foams. And the transportation capacity of rubber lined slurry pump is much higher than that of other models. Besides, it does not need shaft seal or seal water. Due to this, it has become the ideal pump for mining plant and other industrial workings.
Advantages of Foam Slurry Pump
1. Rubber lined slurry pump is characterized by high efficiency, unique anti-wear design, convenient maintenance and repair.
2. Foam slurry pump makes use of multistage tandem to ensure long-distance transportation.
3. The adoption of high wearproof rubber can lengthen the service life of wetted parts. For example, rubber front plate and impeller can be used respectively for 205 days and 120 days. The rubber has chemical stability, light weight and high resilience. It can absorb noise and vibration.
4. DELIN is able to develop and manufacture products like foam slurry pump. The company sets up close relationship with Eastern China University of Science and Technology, Nanchang and Changsha Metallurgy Design and Research Institute, and so on.
5. Rubber lined slurry pump employs many designs, such as flow cross section design, uniform section velocity design, optimized parts structure design, etc. Besides, EDEM discrete finite element analysis software is utilized in the design.
6. The wearing parts of foam slurry pump are well designed so as to reduce abrasion.
7. Rubber lined slurry pump has good performance which is suitable for different requirements of working conditions.
8. Operators and quality inspectors make several quality tests to guarantee pump quality.
9. The company also provides foam slurry pump selection service.
Customer Services of Foam Slurry Pump
Parameters of Foam Slurry Pump.pdf
Operation of Rubber Lined Slurry Pump
Users should abide by regulated security measure to install, operate, and maintain foam slurry pump and auxiliary devices, such as motor, belt transmission device, coupling, high-speed box and stepless speed change device.
Maintenance of Rubber Lined Slurry Pump
1. Make replacements of quick-wear parts.
2. Ensure that the bearing is lubricated frequently.
3. Make sure that impeller of foam slurry pump is adjusted.
4. Check and repair shaft seal.
5. Maintain spare pumps.
According to different slurry and minerals, select appropriate foam slurry pumps and wetted parts.
Packaging and Shipping
1. Foam slurry pump should be packaged in iron cases.
2. Ocean shipping and land transportation are accepted.
Payment and Delivery Time
1. L/C and T/T are accepted.
2. Horizontal slurry pump should be delivered within 30 to 60 days after receiving down payment.
Field installation and maintenance can not be offered unless the purchase orders of foam slurry pumps reach a certain amount.
- NZJV Vertical Double Suction Slurry PumpVertical double suction slurry pump is solid and anti-corrosive, suitable for transporting abrasive or corrosive slurry. During working, the pump is usually put into a pool or a pit, like workshop cleaning pool. Wear resistant slurry pump is quite efficient whose efficiency can reach 59.14%. Its lifting height is 12.10 m to 16.2 m (as showed in the table). Nowadays...