- Slurry Pump
- NZJA Heavy Slurry Pump
- NZJL Light Slurry Pump
- NZJF Foam Slurry Pump
- NZJV Vertical Double Suction Slurry Pump
- NZJH Centrifugal Slurry Pump
- Grinding Mill Spare Parts
- Mill Rubber Liners
- Rubber Discharge End
- Rubber End Plate
- Mill Rubber Panel
- Feeding Inlet Rubber Liner
- Rubber Pulp Lifters
- Composite Mill Liners
- Composite Lifter Bars
- Composite Mill Trunnion Liner
- Rubber Trommel Screen
- Reverse Spiral Trommel Screen
- Cylindrical Trommel Screen
- Quality Classification Trommel Screen
- Rubber Conical Trommel Screen
- Vibrating Screen Panels
- Rubber Sieve Panel
- Composite Pipe for Mine
- Mining Rubber Hose
- Steel and Rubber Composite Pipe
- Flotation Machine Spare Parts
- Flotation Machine Rotors and Stators
Vibrating Screen Panels (Vibrating Screen Plate)
- Rubber Sieve PanelRubber screen panel is an essential part for sieving machine, which is often used to sieve mineral particles or other objects. The tensile strength is 20.17 Mpa and the rebound resilience is 45.5%, much higher than the standard. Besides, the tear resistance can reach 90.23 N/mm. This high abrasion resistant sieve plate is suitable for mining, metallurgy...
Vibrating screen panel and vibrating screen plate are two major parts of vibrating screen. They work together to separate mixed materials of different kinds into various classes (according to particle sizes). Currently, they both enjoy wide application in non-ferrous metals, ferrous metals, coal and road construction industries.
1. Vibrating screen panel is light, thus convenient for field dismantlement. Besides, labor intensity can be reduced.
2. Vibrating screen plate enjoys features of large resistance, low noise and energy conservation.
3. The panel has good resilience which leads to a high bounce frequency of materials and an increase of screen efficiency.
4. Vibrating screen panel has a novel structure, providing an easy assemblage and disassembling.
5. The aperture of screen can be deformed within a certain limit, resulting in less mineral blockage.
6. Screening accuracy is above 90%, because rubber material is wear resistant which makes aperture size stable.
7. Vibrating screen panel with a service life of six to twelve months can be designed depending on the users’ requirements and operating conditions.
8. Different apertures of screen can be designed according to requirements. screen panel.pdf
Parameters of Vibrating Screen Plate
|Physical Performance of Vibrating Screen Panel||Test Item||Qualified||Test Result|
|Tensile Strength (Mpa)||≥ 18||20.17|
|Elongation (%)||≥ 600|
|Permanent Deformation (%)||16±2||18.5|
|Tear Resistance (die-C) (N/mm)||≥ 80||90.23|
|300% Modulus (Mpa)||6.843|
|Shore Hardness (A)||65±5||67|
|Rotating Roll Abrasion Loss
(Wet, Dry) (cm3/40m)
≤ 0.1 (Dry)
≤ 0.05 (Wet)
|0.04567 (Dry) 0.026 (Wet)|
|Rebound Resilience (%)||≥ 40||45.5|
Payment and Shipping
1. Types of payment—L/C and T/T.
2. Types of shipping—by sea and land transportation.
Packing and Delivery Time
1. Vibrating screen panel should be packed in iron cases
2. Vibrating screen plate should be delivered within 30 to 60 days after the receipt of down payment.
Field installation and maintenance can be provided basing on that the purchase orders of vibrating screen panel reach a certain amount.