- Slurry Pump
- NZJA Heavy Slurry Pump
- NZJL Light Slurry Pump
- NZJF Foam Slurry Pump
- NZJV Vertical Double Suction Slurry Pump
- NZJH Centrifugal Slurry Pump
- Grinding Mill Spare Parts
- Mill Rubber Liners
- Rubber Discharge End
- Rubber End Plate
- Mill Rubber Panel
- Feeding Inlet Rubber Liner
- Rubber Pulp Lifters
- Composite Mill Liners
- Composite Lifter Bars
- Composite Mill Trunnion Liner
- Rubber Trommel Screen
- Reverse Spiral Trommel Screen
- Cylindrical Trommel Screen
- Quality Classification Trommel Screen
- Rubber Conical Trommel Screen
- Vibrating Screen Panels
- Rubber Sieve Panel
- Composite Pipe for Mine
- Mining Rubber Hose
- Steel and Rubber Composite Pipe
- Flotation Machine Spare Parts
- Flotation Machine Rotors and Stators
High efficiency hydrocyclone is a common separating and classifying device, widely used to remove coarse particles (e.g. sand, metal chips, etc.) from a liquid suspension. Cyclone separator can be used in slurry dewatering as well. The device is always made up of circular cylinder structures or metal tubes. Nowadays, it is particularly suitable for fine particle classification. High efficiency hydrocyclone can also be used for desliming and desanding in mining industry.
1. High efficiency hydrocyclone has a larger throughput capacity, 15% to 25% larger than that of common whirlcone.
2. The grading granularity is finer, commonly 20% to 30% finer than that of ordinary device.
3. Cyclone separator is of higher efficiency, 2% to 5% higher than that of common whirlcone.
4. It is able to improve metal recovery rate and improve economic benefits for users.
5. High efficiency hydrocyclone enjoys wider applications. Its modular cone can be combined depending on working conditions.
Parameters of Cyclone Separator
|Model||Diameter (mm)||Max. Feeding Particle Size (mm)||Feeding Pressure (Mpa)||Grading Granularity (µm)||Throughput (m3/h)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (Kg)|
Packaging and Shipping
1. High efficiency hydrocyclone should be packed in iron cases.
2. Ocean shipment and land transportation are both available.
Payment and Delivery Time
1. L/C and T/T are two available types of payment.
2. High efficiency hydrocyclone should be delivered within 30 to 60 days after receiving down payment.
Field installation and maintenance will be provided basing on that purchase orders of cyclone separators reach a certain amount.
- Flotation Machine Rotors and StatorsFlotation machine rotors are an important component of flotators, which can rotate to produce centrifugal force to achieve good foaming effect and full flotation. They mainly consist of metal framework and wear resisting rubber. DELIN rubber rotors include models of KYF, XCF, and BS-K8. The specification ranges from 50 m3 to 320 m3. At present, flotation machine...